Monday, November 16, 2009

"Bridge Over Troubled Waters.............."

Good Evening;
If anyone saw the article about the man who was killed in a fall from the bridge onto the highway, and was just confirmed a suicide, (and may have related it to Fridays post...Thanks for caring...), it wasn't me!!
My friend Anne stopped by the coffee shop on Saturday evening bringing with her a lovely smile, a chunk of moral support...AND....a bag of socks...many thanks.
I saw Michelle today for the first time in many weeks....she stopped by for a cup of coffee between meetings with her students...which is funny, because the other Michelle, stopped by between meetings with her teachers...lol....I'll have to differentiate them from now on by Mme. and Mlle....(Madame and Madamoiselle)...LOL!
Does it sound like I am babbling, you are right, I am so stressed out about this damn court appearance tomorrow morning and scared sh*tless about getting locked up...'pour encourager les autres' , not that I fear jail in and of itself, but... being caged, and the fellow travelers one encounters is such a soul destroying exercise in futility and hopelessness, and it not very conducive to fighting my depression either.
I'll hopefully be back on from the Towson library tomorrow afternoon, but if not.......
.....see you when ever.......................Dave
At least I got to see Rachel for a few minutes this evening when I went over to pick up a piece of mail from the 'ex', which i wanted to show the court...and which she had lost.....greaaatttt!

No comments: