Monday, November 9, 2009

"To Boldly Go.........................."

Good Afternoon;
If you are:
Prim...Proper...Prissy...Prudish..or..PC

DO NOT
open this link to YouTube.
BUT...
IF you have sense of humor and like to watch the "CLIO" awards,
check this out:

(Kudos to Janis)



Additional 'awesome' stuff from the past week...

(reference to previous post today)..
I:
Standing in Anna Marie's front yard last evening, watching the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION as it rose above the horizon and then faded from view as it disappeared into the Earth's shadow! You don't even have to be a 'space geek' like me to appreciate this free show. I mean this is so cool, watching a man made object orbit the Earth, and there are people living and working, eating, breathing, and sleeping and farting inside! ....... 'Priceless'...(and you can see this on a regular basis!).
II:
Anne brought a self addressed envelope and stamps and bought a copy of my book of poems...(next stop today is Fed/Ex-Kinkos and the copy machine, then the post Office). Besides the needed cash, the ego boost brought about by her planning ahead to acquire a copy is a real high. (In another time and place I would have just given her a copy, [which is why it has cost me much, much more than I will ever make], in gratitude for the interest and apreciation, but.......right now, I'll have to owe her a complimentary copy of the 'Next' book...if I ever get it compiled and edited..lol)
...
Okay my train of thought has just derailed.....later..................Dave

No comments: