Monday, November 22, 2010

"The Other Shoe Falls.........................."

Good Afternoon;
And I say that just because I always open with a salutation,
and "F*ck F*ckety F*ck F*ck!!!!!!" won't do for that.
I just came back from the Giant where I went to pull out my Independence card
and find it's not in my wallet! Sh*t, Sh*t Sh*t!
Retraced my steps today to the library and back, went to the shed and looked....
No Luck!
I'm going to call Starbucks when I get to Jenn's but I doubt it's there. I have a feeling it fell out sometime last night when I pulled out my bus pass from my wallet/cardcase.
I knew things seemed to be going to well, there's $48.00 on it that was to be used for Rachel and I this weekend for our own special Thanksgiving dinner.
Fan-F*cking-Tastic!
Tomorrow's plans now are changed to sitting in the D.S.S. offices for 4 or more hours, (hoping that they won't have to MAIL a replacement card out), then going down to Mondawmin and sitting and waiting who knows how long to activate it.
And This conputer just cut my time off.
F*cking great........
Later.........Dave

No comments: