Monday, November 15, 2010

"Slow Weekend......But...'Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut!'.........."

Good Morning;

It's a kinda grey, kinda chilly, kinda blue day....it's.....Monday!

Nothing exciting happened over the weekend other than on Friday night, (I never made it to York road to get my glasses, I just went to the coffee shop), when I saw Drew at Whole Foods to drop him off a copy of my little book of poetry he handed me a $20.00 bill and when I started to get $10.00 change for him he said keep it. That was a very kind and generous thing to do.

(I only ask $10.00..but if anyone offers more I'll attempt to honestly refund the difference, but I'm not going to be fanatical about it!....LOL!!)

Late Friday I went over to Jenn's after the kid's were asleep and crashed there so I could be there early on Saturday to ride herd on the little darlings while they got ready for and went to a wedding for Tom's cousin that he was also DJing at. It was not a restful evening, I just could not get to sleep for some reason until 5:00 am. I spent the day with the kids and I left there about 9:30 pm Saturday night, went to the shed and lay down and read for a bit and fell asleep with the lantern on. On Sunday morning I woke up about 6:30 am. took my morning meds and went back to sleep and woke up about 9:00 am. then just lay there until Noon feeling both exhausted and depressed. The cycle is bottoming out at last thank goodness and should begin it's uphill rise to what passes to 'normal', (or what I like to call...the "Journey To Ernie".....LOL.........I've been watching WAY too much Sesame Street!........LOL!). I ended up puttering and talking in the Giant, (Where I found $3.49 bags of miniature size Almond Joy candy bars for $0.87.... 75% off!! I just hope I can refrain fron eating all 60 bars at once.....LOL!), for an hour then went to the library. The waiting list for the computers was 25 people long so I just left and got on the buses to the Starbucks. I sat there for an hour or so and talked with my friend John Erby abour everything from the global economy to the piss poor job of editing and proof reading being done in the newspapers today, to the possibilities of doing some writing for the online site Examiner.com. I left there and went back to the shed where I fell asleep right away but woke upan hour later and again had trouble getting back to sleep. My fingers kept getting cold and numb, more so than just being affected by the temperature. I am waiting for the referral/appointment to the Neurologist/Neurosurgeon to arrive in the mail so I can get some definitive answers. I got here about 11:15 am and I'm about to leave for Penn Optical in a few minutes, and then head over to the coffee shop. As close as they relatively are, the bus routes are such that a lot of backtracking is involved....so I'm out of here. Back Tomorrow.

Later.......Dave

P.S. TEN..(10)..more days until the 2nd Anniversary of my "Exercise In Exorcism" here and the 'Hit Meter' is at 8,919 ....can we get to 9,000....or 10,000?

No comments: