Friday, November 5, 2010

"Timeeeeeee Slippppppp"

Good Afternoon;
Well.....Again I'm pressed for time,
and the library will be closed before I'll be able to get back here.
Michelle texted me at 9:00 pm. while I was monstersitting the grand kids and sked could I please, please come back in today at 3:00 pm to the BCCC dental clinic.
Of course there is no way I'll ever be refusing a request to se her for any reason....
so I'm on my way out the door to the bus stop at the end of this post......lol!
I spent the night at Jenn's since she and Tom did not get home until late. It has been one hell of a year for Tom regarding friends and relatives passing away. Iam babysitting again tomorrow while they go to a service for his best friend's father, (who Tom also worked for part time DJing)
Gotta run............... Dave

No comments: