Friday, April 1, 2011

"Welcome To My Nightmare........"

Good Afternoon;

So it's been a generally crappy past 2 days and the rain and the chill and the greyness has not helped. Last night the numbness and tingling returned to my right leg and both arms and hands, though the feeling of "Hot" coldness did not. I also had a whole bunch of really bizarre dreams all night once I fell asleep about 12:30 am., and into and through the morning and afternoon. I woke up at 9:45 am. thinking it was my usual morning 6:00 am. bathroom call, and fell back into and out of a troubled sleep until I got up and out at 2:30 pm. this afternoon. When I do dream, I always have wild and weird ones, but these were just strange and terrifying for the most part, interspersed with some that really illuminated the isolation I feel and the need to find some sort of positive and empathetic female physical contact, on all levels from platonic to romantic to sexual.


But anyway, I went to the RiteAid and had a prescription filled, IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES!!!, just like the promotional signs said! (and this from the slow and nasty pharmacist!). Then over to the Ginat for "Cheap Chicken Friday" and a whole roterisserie chicken for $5.00, then here, and now my time is up and the library is soon closing, so it is over to the Starbucks for the evening. Just one day I'd like to be able to just wake up and stay inside somewhere....


Later...........Dave

No comments: