Friday, July 1, 2011

"Lazy Weekend..............."

Good Evening;
Well it's been a real lazy day. I was up early for no reason and turned on the computer to find an e-mail from Jenn asking if I wanted to come by tomorrow, Saturday and hang out in the A/C with the cable.......the catch being that I just had to take care of the 'four furry f*cks' , ie. the dog and cats, while they were away for the day and evening at Tom's moms's for 4th of July/40th Birthday party for Tom.

I answered yes and said I'd be by to get the keys and also to grab some coffee and a couple sandwiches out of the freezer on my way to the Metro subway. I played with the grandkids for a while, actually only with Edward because 'Devin the Diva' was in one of her 'Greta Garbo' moods.....'doan talk to meeee.....leee me alone' with the hand held up palm forward.......3 year old little brat.....lol.
Having nothing to do, nowhere to go, and no money to do it with.....I offered to clean out the cat's litter box if I could hang out while they went out today. So I've been vegging out and napping all day, and I'll be leaving in an hour or so to head up to the shed and heading back down here in the morning. I also have to go over to East Baltimore and meet Monkee in the morning to pick up some meds.
It is supposed to be in the 90's and with high humidity tomorrow, and I have no plans, so I'll probably just chill again. I am going to see what Rachel is doing and possibly pick her up on the way back from Monkees to spend the day. Sunday may be a "pool day" with her at her mother's apartment complex pool again.

I may be back on tonight,
Later....................................Dave

No comments: