Friday, July 22, 2011

"This Is Going On Your Permanent Record.................................."

Good Afternoon;
I want to express my gratitude to the folks who have e-mailed, called, and sent a comment or FB msg. asking how I'm making out in today's record setting and dangerous heat and humidity. It just hit 105 at BWI and at various locations around Baltimore readings range from there up to 110, which translates in to a heat index of 120 to 128 with the high dew point.
I am in Jenn's apartment where I have been since yesterday afternoon and hope to be tonight, [it has not been discussed yet and with the temps inside here ranging from a cool and clammy 79 to 85 degrees, (depending on the area of the apt.), thanks to B G& E'S "Energy Saver Plan", the humidity has tensions a bit frayed, so I'll until the A/C is released from the far reaching tentacles of Corporate America and temperatures and tempers have cooled off.].

Later..........................Dave

No comments: