Friday, July 1, 2011

"Waiting For The Independence Day Weekend................................"

Good Morning;
Nothing very exciting the past 2 days.
Wednesday, I babysat the grandkids and showered over Jenn's.
Thursday I washed clothes and showered over there and had some time alone while they were out and before Tom got home. Both times I cruised over to the coffee shop and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening there.
Right now I'm just trying to stay relaxed and not stress over whether I'll see any money on my card on Saturday the 2nd. I see that my phone just got it's monthly 250 minutes, and all I need for tomorrow is 7 cents more for a bus pass. I've got some breakfast sandwiches and 'rescue doughnuts' to get me through until Saturday.

I'll be back later in the day...................
Later.....................................Dave

No comments: