Friday, July 22, 2011

"Too Hot To Handle............................."

Good Morning;

12:37 am.
temperature=90 degrees--humidity=63%--dew point=77 degrees
heat index=104 degrees

Friday predicted heat index to reach 116 degrees.
Saturday is going to be the same or only a degree or two less.
Excessive heat and humidity sucks!

Enuff said?

I'm at Jenn' spending the night, they are walking in right now
and the bra....'little darlings' are asleep. I'm about to eat a bowl of cereal and try to get some sleep myself if the dumb ghetto f*ck moron turns down the bass and/or the volume of his freakin' stereo. Idiot waits until 10:00 pm. to turn it on and at 11:00 pm. turns it up.!?!?!?

Tomorrow, Friday, I'm not going outside unless I'm forced to, and I'm spending the night inside with A/C,....somewhere, somehow.
Ditto for Saturday.

Rachel got home late this morning, (Thursday), and had a blast in Chicago.
I am going to try to see her on Sunday, when,....hopefully.... the weather is supposed to cool off all the way down to the mid to upper 80s.

I am trying not to think about it, because right now it is beyond my control, but the situation with Ivan and the shed is bothering the hell out of me.
I worry he will come back tonight and go in there again, that he will bring unwanted notice and attention to it, that I will get caught up in the fallout if/when the police come to arrest him again,(it's only a matter of time).
I worry about the door not being wedged properly and drawing attention, or someone coming by and shoving on it when I am in there and it falling in.

I'm worried my lantern and fan will be gone, and my clothes and sleeping bag trashed.

I'm also not happy he was sleeping with his stink-ass shirtless body on my blankets and using my pillow'

I need to get hold of 2 barn door or strap hinges and a latch and some nuts, bolts, and lag screws and ghetto engineer something to rehang the door and be able to lock it...I have a combination lock somewhere her at Jenn's in a box.

Anyway, can't deal with it tonight, and most likely tomorrow either.

Later..........Dave

No comments: