Thursday, August 11, 2011

"The Early Bird May Get The Worm.....But The Early Worm Gets Eaten!...................."

Good Morning;
So..after she ended up staying up past Midnight I expected Rachel to sleep until at least 9:00 am. today, like Ed and Devin do if given half a chance....or like her sister Jenn who is no stranger to waking at the crack of Noon....lol.
But, Nooooo, I am awakened to little fluttery kisses at 6:23 am.!
I went to sleep around 2:00 am. and was up at 4:30 am. hauling the damn dog outside to the patio, crate and all, because she was scratching and shaking her head, jingling collar and dog tags and driving me nuts. I got back to sleep about 5:00 am....knowing I'd have 4 hours to sleep.......HA!

(Okay...She is watching 'Phineas And Ferb' and this episode their parents are at a song filled Mexican-Jewish Cultural Festival........Oy-le`......LOL! )

She wanted an omelet for breakfast so the leftover steak from dinner was put to good use.
I'm not sure what we are doing today, we may be dropping off the laptop at Erik's (Pikesville PC) if I get hold of him by phone and it is something more than he can diagnose over the remote connection, (assuming I can reach him at all today).
I went through a couple blue screens and black screens/emergency shutdowns just trying to get the laptop started this morning. I'm hoping it is something simple, but there has been a whole slew of downloads from Microsoft in the past few days with about 15 different updates and there was a 'send error report' and an 'error message warning' yesterday evening that did not look like good news. I've 'de-fragged and optimized' the hard drive hoping that will help and lit some incense and offered some rice and sake to the Sony Buddha shrine hoping to appease any youkai that have infested the circuits..

Anyway, back this evening,
Later.............................Dave

No comments: