Sunday, August 28, 2011

" The Mega Clapper?........Or.....BOOM BOOM....Out Go The Lights.........On Time Delay......LOL!......(First Time I've Had 'Net Access))............"

Good Morning;
So, I'm at Jenn's and Tom pulls in the lot after DJing a wedding in Hershey Pa. about 11:30 pm......and the main transformer for the complex, which is right next to him, blows up! No power, but still have gas and water service, so the toilet flushes, the shower is nice and hot..though dark....lol....and the stove works.
We are actually in a lull between bands of rain and wind at the moment, but more's-a-comin'!

I'll be back in the morning, I need to sign off now because the MiFi hotspot will not hold a charge long and we want to save it for emergencies, if needed.

I've charged the portable TV and it will keep a 2 hour charge, so we are just checking the news every now and then for updates.

Later.....................................Dave

No comments: