Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"It's Only Money........................Sh*t--Sh*t--Sh*t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............."

Good Afternoon;
Well the 'good' part of the greeting is only for matters of common courtesy today.
I am not a happy camper to say the least.
Somehow I managed to lose $50.00, yes Fifty, 2-$20.00s & 1-$10.00, at the Giant in Pikesville in the space of 2 minutes and about 60 feet! I had just used my Independence card to buy some Tums and gotten cash back. Either when I was shuffling the receipts around or when I put it in or pulled it out of my pocket to put it in my wallet, or it fell out when my phone rang and I pulled it out, or when I took some paper towels out of my pocket. or I set it down on the little check writing platform by the register and it fell or someone grabbed it......I have No Freakin' Idea!!, A total mind wipe and short term memory loss!
That was 1/3, one third of my known cash for the month, and basically it was already spent, (along with the $100.00 I DO have), going towards meds, bus pass, a small debt from last month.....and what was going to be a movie and lunch with Rachel, and trying to put some away for the State Fair at the end of the month. Since certain circumstances intervened to deny me the other $150.00 I thought I may be getting, any 'road trip' ideas have gone down in flames.
I hope I can trade some food credit for cash with Rachel's mother to make up the difference for the State Fair monies, between admission, $8 + $3 & ride wristbands $22 + $22 &.....food and drink, games on the Midway, and a few 'just for fun bets' at the race course and a bus pass for Rachel....another $55 is not an unreasonable expectation, along with a $20.00 tucked away in my shoe as..."just in case money".....any other plans for the month jusr got shot to hell.
(I had wanted to go to the 'Best Of Baltimore Party put on by Covergirl' from Baltimore Magazine on the 18th of August, but it looks dim.
We love our 2011 pint glasses for Baltimore magazine's Best of Baltimore Party presented by COVERGIRL! All party guests will be able to take one home: )



Ah well, who knows what will happen in the next 2 weeks,
Later..............................Dave

(That is a link above by the way)
D.

No comments: