Saturday, June 16, 2012

"Come Fly With Me............................."

Good Evening;

Well....I'm packing up here at the coffee shop so I can catch the buses back to the shed. After Jenn and Tom and the kids dropped me off at the light rail on their way to the family picnic, (HER mother's side), I went over to Monkee's and got another week's worth of meds. She told me I need to move my stuff stored in her basement out ASAP, as she is having some major work done. Great, now I not only have to find a mailing address to use, I need to find storage space too!

I saw the Blue Angels today while they were performing over the Harbor as part of the "Sailebration" festivities here commemorating the War of 1812.They flew right over my head in a 180 degree turn, banked to 90 degrees s they headed back downtown. It was freakin' awesome! It seemed as if I could reach up and touch them!

Closing time...gotta go....

Later............................Dave

No comments: