Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Too Pooped Too Patter..............................."

Good Evening;
It's been a long, hot, sticky, drag-ass day and I'm just sitting here in front of the First Watch Cafe waiting for the old geezers to come out and drive away so I can go see how hot the shed is. Their is a nice breeze beginning to pickup now and that will help if I am able to leave the door open for a few minutes and run the little fan. I can't tell if it's going to rain or not, this may just be the leading edge of the cold front.

I'm exhausted and stressed about the 'ex' who is getting 'scoped' tomorrow to try to remove a gall stone from the common duct, and then having the gall bladder removed as soon after that as she is well enough to have it done.....if the 'numbers' for the liver are within a safe range. (This is what the doctor will not do to me because of all the related damage to liver, pancreas, & spleen).
I'll see you tomorrow.
Later Dave

No comments: