Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Buses, Bubbles, and Birthdays........................."

Good Evening;
Well I spent the morning and early afternoon in the mist and drizzle on and off buses and the subway, down, around, and across, and back up town, from Pikesville to Johns Hopkins, to Monkee's, back to the shed to pick up dirty laundry, then past the Giant and the library, and over to Jenn's about 4:00 pm. cooked a hunk of beef and showered and did laundry, (and had to use dish detergent because she's out of laundry detergent.....lol! .....and oh hell!, I just realized that I still have clothes in the dryer!
They can sit there until morning, it's 1:30 am. now.

I'm here at Jenn's after monster -sitting for the afternoon and evening, and am about to try to crash out as I have to be up and in the shower by 7:00 am.
I'm being picked up at 8:15 am. by the 'ex' and Rachel, and she is dropping us off in Owings Mills at Beth Israel Synagogue for the Mitzvah Day event. We'll be there until 11:00 - 11:30 am. and then getting a ride to the bus or subway depending on the rain and the schedule, and going back to Jenn's for a small family birthday party for Rachel's 7th, which was Friday. Ed has made her a card and is waiting anxiously until morning to get his grubby little hands on the 'glitter glue pens' to finish decorating it. I deferred THAT art session until his mother was here. Let Jenn deal with it....glitter and I just Do Not get along...........lol.

If Jenn has not already done so with Ed and Devin, we are all going to bake a birthday cake or cupcakes and decorate it/them. Riiiigghhtttt!!................lol! I see more icing on fingers and in little mouths than on cake.

Damage reports to be filed tomorrow...........
Later.................................Dave

No comments: