Saturday, May 28, 2011

"Negative Contact...........Tangos Departed......................Bivouac Intact.........""

Good Afternoon;

Well I'm back from my LRRP to scope out the shed. It appears to be untouched and the crude hidden latching mechanism I devised to keep the wind and the casual touch from pushing it open was still latched. My power cord was still plugged in and everything was there inside. My conclusion is that it was not even opened. Which in retrospect and the clearness of hindsight makes sense. The workers were not from any major company with company names, logos, and phone numbers painted on the truck, and workers in uniform. It was a small private company, possibly with undocumented workers, (from my observation of equipment and actions), who tend to keep as low or a lower profile than I do. If I was seen, (50/50 chance), a policy of situational blindness....'don't ask-don't tell' is a fair assumption.

Anyhow, I'll just be extra caution and observant for the next couple of nights as I head in to sleep, and try to start getting up and out earlier.


Later..............Dave

No comments: