Friday, May 6, 2011

"Journalistic Working Lunch....Minus The Liquid Inspiration Of Olden Days.................."

Good Afternoon;
Well I'm here at the coffee shop for the first time since Sunday.
Janet and sat in Boston Market, where she treated me to lunch, (Thank You very much Janet!), and we talked for a good hour or more, it may have been 90 minutes even I lost track and time flies when you're having an enjoyable time.

We talked about the possible ideas for and mechanics of being an occasional contributor to the Patch (www.pikesville.patch.com) as a blogger, and she told me she was installing a link to my little 'exercise in exorcism' here too.
The first could/would be edited for content or space, and will be whenever I see/hear/think of something I think may be of interest to readers of the Patch, and the second would be a link to the site here.

She also mentioned some possible paid tasks on the computer I could possibly perform for some other sites she has going, which await further exploration.
Then we talked about and I showed some rough copies of my poetry, and I pulled out my last copy of 'Talespinner' to give her. There was some discussion of possible incorporation of them in story of some sort.

We ended up talking about all sorts of things, as two people who find they have similar interests will do. I always enjoy making a new friend, when there are no pressures to trigger the damn anxiety attacks, and I'm on the upper slope of the depression curve.

The possibility of a few bucks at random intervals sounds good, but I wish the opportunities were sooner...Rachel turns 7 next Wednesday and the cash flow is down to a trickle this month. I'm hoping to do a trade for some of the grocery credits I have coming in next week, but everyone seems cash poor this month.
Something will come through.
Somehow!

Later...............................Dave





No comments: