Friday, May 6, 2011

"When The Levee Breaks......................................."

Good Afternoon;
Well I'm at the Pikesville library, (on the laptop using WiFi), alternating between inside and outside depending on what needs charging from an outlet, as I await Janet of Pikesville Patch, ( www.pikesville.patch.com ). She is out covering the accident on the Baltimore Beltway at Park Heights Ave. where a trucker decided that the distance between the roadway and the bottom of the bridge was only a suggestion, not a fact....with predictable results. I see that the photos and story are already posted on the above site.

Thursday was another one of those 'minimal movement' days, due to the still problematic inability to sleep at night. On Wednesday night the problem was exacerbated by a combination of back and kidney pain, (which is something new????), and some sort of bladder/kidney/prostate issue with an overabundance of the usual byproduct, (we're not talking cc here but cfm!, all night long a song from Led Zeppelin's 4th album, [think about the Army Corps of Engineers and recent events in Missouri.....lol], kept running through my head as I kept getting up, and getting up, and getting up......). I didn't leave the shed until I went down to Jenn's to 'monster sit' the grandkids about 5:00 pm., and last night even though exhausted and with the recliner at her apartment set to the optimal position to place minimal stress on my spine, I still could not get to sleep until after 5:30 am.

Now part of that was due to a case of.....Hmmm, what does one call the opposite of 'Montezuma's Revenge'???.............LOL!, but even when all the screaming was over and THAT was resolved and the plumbing issues taken care of....[you don't want to know.....trust me......you DON'T want to know!!!......LOL!!], I still could not sleep. Maybe it was the bleach fumes................lol!.........yeah that's the ticket, no wonder I'm slaphappy! Now that I think of it Wednesday's night song would not be inappropriate last night either.................LMAO!.....[literally]!

OKAY.....Enough with the low brow humor.

Anyway, I just got an e-mail to meet Janet at Boston Market so I'll be back tonight, possibly, either from the Starbucks or the shed.

Later....................Dave

No comments: