Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Revelations And Hallucinations.............................."

Good Evening;
Another uneventful day has ended, which is a good thing.
Half the day and night was spent dodging or waiting out sudden rain showers, and thunder-boomers.
Holy Blasphemy........it's raining like hell again.


First I went over to the Giant and got some ground beef/pork/veal mix and then,
I went over to Jenn's in the morning and grabbed a shower and cooked a few burgers on the George Foreman Grill knockoff, and played with Devin for a bit before they went out.....in reverse order actually................lol.
I rolled out of there just before 3:00 pm. and went over to the coffee shop and ended up goofing around on Facebook with friends for a while.

Don't forget the Judgement Day Looting Party starts at 12:30 pm. sharp on Saturday May 21st -- Infidels, Heathens, Atheists, & Pagans Welcome!
(All Scientologists must have a waiver from Xenu!)

And Michelle and I exchanged recollections of recent fever dreams/hallucinations on FB chat, (mine was pretty twisted and sick.....let's just say the words erotic encounters and Snooki are not usually paired together in my less than 103 degree temperature lexicon! and the sick part was.....I enjoyed it!!! Oh Dear God somebody please scrub out my brain with OxyClean!!!!!)
[I know what you're thinking......."OH......so that's WTF the link to the song in the previous post was all about".................lmao!]

Stuff like that............lol.
I took the buses back here to the Giant and then sat outside the First Watch Cafe reading until the lightning was close enough to send me to the shed before the rain came......wait for it.....just about....NOW! It's raining so hard I can't hear the TV!

Anyway gotta go, this stupid numbness is back in my hands and fingers again, and btw, I got mail at Jenn's from the neurologist that I have an appointment on May 31st.

Later.................Dave


No comments: