Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Here Come Da Judge...................Or..............But Your Honor---The Devil Made Me Do It!.....................""

Good Afternoon;
Well obviously I'm free at the moment. I was 'kicked upstairs' to Circuit Court, to a REAL judge, on November 17th....Grreeaaatttttt!
These people are so clueless, the hearing 'judge', Master Farmer told the guy in front of me to bring in $1500.00 in 6 weeks, the guy gets $185.00 a month in Foodstamps, and $185.00 a month in Temporary Cash Assistance from the Department of Social Services, (sound familiar??), and is raising 2 kids at his parents house and trying to pay for another 2, plus this case, and was just released from doing mandatory community service while NOT being allowed to work. Oh Yeah, he has never earned more than minimum wage in his life.
YOU DO THE MATH!!
I listened to this man ridicule and denigrate people and tell them to "get a couple jobs". The child support enforcement/court clerk woman had an attitude and a chip on her shoulder towards everyone and we were all in the wrong...NO MATTER WHAT!!!! And all she said was "I want money", or "Send him to Circuit".
Granted some defendants were trying to scam or wriggle out, and they had the ways and means to pay, but many, many more just could not meet the unreasonable amounts first requested then demanded.
I'll say it again..."Can You Say CLUELESS, Boys And Girls?"
I've got to catch a bus and try to catch up with Allan, my bag is in his car.
...................Later...............Dave

No comments: