Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"The Cover Of The Rolling Stone!!!!......."

Good Morning;
I am here at the Pikesville library in the middle of my photo shoot...(I'm ready for my close-up Mr, DeMille!....LOL).
Talk about pressure, trying to write while being photographed...lol.
It is for an article in the Jewish Times...watch this space for more info.
I also found a link to my blog on the new "Pikesville" Facebook page..I guess I ought to 'friend' them, ya think?
I made another copy of my book this morning for the folks at the JT to peruse...you too can own one ..act now before the rush!!!
We are going to Starbucks and to shoot the inside of the shed..(I wish to remain anonymous there, so no exteriors....ha!), and maybe some street shots too. Imay be back this evening, if not, I'll see you tomorrow.
later......................Dave
P.S. ..it's still too damn cold!!!!!
I almost forgot, in yesterdays Sunpaper, on the article about the cold weather, there is a photo of a man sitting outside at Baltimore St. and Central Ave. in downtown Baltimore. He is the first in line, waiting to get into the Baltimore Rescue Mission, which opens it doors around dark, which means he may be sittting there for HOURS. And you ask why I don't want to go to the Missions or Shelters?
City Shelter...24/7...350 beds
Overflow...7pm-7am...80 beds
BOTH turning people away.
And if you are one of those who did not get in..you wasted hours waiting that could have been inside somewhere warm!

No comments: