Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Let's Do the Time Warp Again.............."

Good Morning;
So I've shaved and changed into totally clean and fresh clothing, except for the jeans which are still clean enough...(and besides, they are the only pair of pants I have left except for sweats, that are not falling apart..lol!....so it's a moot point.). Changing in the shed is an adventure in itself, and putting on jockey shorts that are so cold they crackle when you unfold them is an eyeopener also. Stripped down Butterball naked and taking a quick 'aerosol deodorant bath' makes one appreciate indoor plumbing a whole lot more...lol. I went into the Giant to wash and shave, but I leave my bag up near the desk so I don't attract unwanted security attention, so thats why I don't change there, if anyone was wondering.
I think that I have found a mysterious 'time-space weather anomaly', right here in Pikesville! You know how when you call the weather forecast on the phone..(410-936-1212)..and it always 10 to 15 degrees colder at the airport? Well somehow the INSIDE of the shed is located at the airport!! I could see my breath in huge clouds inside, but outside it felt (comparably) like summer!...OOOHHH SPOOOOOKY!!!!
In the Baltimore Sun on January 11th, on the Opinions Page, a reader responded to Ed Norris' comments to the incoming Mayor, regarding his ideas that panhandling should be prosecuted aggressively. The comments online are also very interesting. Some peoples priorities and agendas are very revealing of the intolerance and prejudices hidden in 'PC' language and statements.
Evan, from Baltimore Mag. just called, he is right outside, so I guess I'll be back later.
I've been going round and round in circles in my head about these interviews, and what they may or may not bring, and the whole am I worthy, or funny, or interesting enough vicious cycle again.
I kind of feel as if I am obligated to entertain everyone, but don't know what they expect. And today is one of those nice boring safe days where i have enough meds, money, food, and clean clothes, and the weather is fairly nice.
Okay, gotta go...see you later...Dave
Remember....Saturday night at 8:15....GO RAVENS!!!!
(And my schedule is still clear....hint..hint....lol)

No comments: