Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"It Must Be A Case Of..'CRS'....[That's..'Can't Remember Sh*t'..]...AKA....'Anile Dementia'..........."

Oh Yeah; I almost forgot:
Go Ravens!!
Now I have to find a place to watch the game and spend the night on Saturday!
(Not that I'm soliciting or anything...wink..wink...BUT??... {I'll even bring my own beer!!})
Somedays are more Homeless-like than others, I was walking back from Barnes and Noble..I missed the bus because I got sucked into Steve's book..and on the side of the road was a huge plastic bag full of flat bakery boxes. It must have fallen of a caterer's or bakery truck, because some of the boxes were half full of bags of rolls. Yep, I sure did. But only a dozen and a half...lol!
I still have sandwiches from Starbucks from last week that the cold has kept fresh, or frozen anyway. And it is a good thing too, I guess my bitching and righteous indignation has paid off, there are now 2 pick-ups of left overs, on Mondays and Thursdays by a couple different groups for distribution to the needy, (I'm not sure exactly who or where).
There is construction going on in the shopping center where my Dunkin Donuts is, and the debris has been punturing and contaminating the donuts. The Popeyes must have also figured out how to cook partial batches at night, because there has not been any chicken in the dumpster in months. so far this has nor affected me much, we'll see at the end of the month, when cash is gone and FoodStamps are depleted. Not that I am missing any meals..(or that I can't afford to...LOL!).
I found my FedEx/Kinkos card and it had a positive balance left, so I printed 2 more copies of my book of poetry this morning, one for the Baltimore Mag. folks, the other is up for grabs if any one is interested..(it's signed!!....lol.).
I got a letter from a collection agency about an old debt..circa 1987?..from a repossessed car for $8000.00 or so,...(and I know the car was sold at auction and fetched a decent price, so something ain't kosher),...demanding payment in 30 days or less, yeah sure..anybody got a pen that writes on rubber?......HA!
Again, my mind is amess today, I was cold last night for some strange reason, it was actually warmer in the shed when I lay down at Midnight, than outside, and it was still warmer outside than the past few nights...I'm confused.
Time is up..for the last time..and I know there is something else I wanted to say, oh well, WTF!.....See Ya......Dave

No comments: