Friday, January 8, 2010

"Like....Fer Sher!!!!..........."

Good Morning;

So I am in the Giant waiting in line at the checkout behind a typical and stereotypical 'Greenspring Valley'-girl/JAP complaining to her girlfriend?, or her sister?,..on her cell phone, while ignoring the cashier of course.., about the cold and bragging about her husband, (and insulting him), her house and it's furnishings in the same breath.

"It was so cold in the house this morning, it must have been, like, 74 degrees, y'know! Jacob must have forgotten to turn the thermostat up for me when he left for shul this morning. He's on the board, y'know and with this cold weather he has so much on his mind, 'cause he's in charge of all the facilities maintainance and the utilities, it's a huge responsibility for such a young man. Well, y'know we have that tropical hardwod parquet floor in the bedroom, and I thought I would freeze my toes off before I got onto the antique Isfahan Persian rug, y'know the one we like, smuggled, hee..hee, into the country by saying it was a replica,(it's a good thing that the Customs Inspector in Israel was so busy staring at my new tits, be sure you leave as many buttons open on your blouse as possible when you come home on your next trip). Well it is a good thing I had Jacob spend the extra money to put that heating system under the Italian marble floor we had installed in the new bathroom, yeah, the one we saw on that show on cable about the mansions in The Hamptons, with the matching sinks and countertops. I pretty much told him that if he didn't put it in for me, I'd show him what cold REALLY was!!! Ha..Ha! Girl, he may be good, but my toys are better...(insane cackling). Okay like,I'll see you at the gym...of course I'm going, with the auto-start on the Mercedes, the car is always warmed up. Ha Ha Ha! Yes!! He could keep me warm too, No!!! Really!!! I did not know you had that! kind of a personal 'trainer'...You slut...ha ha ha...like I can talk...ha ha ha ha ha. Mom was right..rich, sexually retarded, and easily manipulated Orthodox men..as long as they are not too rigid...are the best husbands....one blow job and you've got them...and a diamond bracelet..(manaical laughing echoes from the phone). Love You...Bye"

Oy Vey!! This is a near verbatim quote, if anything I have omitted or toned down rather than embellish!
I wanted to (figuratively!!!...LOL!) slap her upside her Botoxed, collagenized, overly made up, too perfectly coifed head and (again figuratively!!..LOL!), give her a swift kick in her nipped, tucked, liposuctioned, and siliconized ass...and tell her cold..Cold..COLD.. you wanna see cold spend the night with me, When going to take a pee involves a drop in temperature of about 50+ degrees on your skin as you crawl out of the sleeping bag, and the nipples on those store bought tits of yours would be so hard you could use them to chip the ice off the atrophied frozen tumor you call your heart, where your fingers will go as numb as your brain as you work the leather on your boots so it is flexible enough to be able to put them on your feet! I'll show you such cold that you'll be begging for the chance to sleep with my poverty stricken, out of shape, old, broken down ass, willing to be 'willing'(LOL!!), just for the chance to be warm!!!!!.....

BUT..... I held my tongue...at least 'til I got here....LOL!
I went to Tom's Anniversary last night in Hampden...HON!...he shared the spotlight with Larry who was celebrating 15 years. I had forgotten that Tom's sponsor is an old NA friend of mine named Timmy, who greeted me as a long lost brother. He told me he had just been talking about me earlier, in reference to a night 10 (ten) years ago when we had been the only 2 people to brave a snow storm to make it to St. Thomas Aquinas church in Hampden for a NA meeting one winter night. As we stood waiting to see if anyone else would show up..particularly the person with the keys..we got to talking and ended up standing in the arch of the door way for over 2 and 1/2 hours just sharing.."experience, strength, and hope", and it just goes to prove that all it takes for a meeting is 2 addicts wanting and willing to get and stay clean. It was a pretty magical experience for us both and one that has imprinted itself in our memories and created a special, unique bond that only we share. And he has been my son-in-laws sponsor for the past six (6) years...small world. The grandkids, Jenn, their priest and Tom's mom were all there too, and the kids were as good as could be expected for their age..all but the fact that Edward really needs to "put a little bass in it" as they say...when he gets excited, and his voice raises to a shrill shriek...dogs cower and bats fly out of control into walls, the U.S Navy Sonar systems all go on Red Alert....LOL!!!
I just chatted with Michelle..(Mme.)..from Mica, and we are planning a get together for Rachel and her daughter Remy next week.
I am about to head out to Starbucks in Mt. Washington now for coffee and breakfast..(it's 1:55 pm....lol)..and tonight I am invited..(wink wink....lol)..over Jenn and Tom's, since I have to be there early anyway, and getting out of the warm sleeping bag is cause for procrastination...BIG TIME!!, and they really do have a schedule to keep tomorrow. Of course the weather report has changed a bit, from 'teens' tonight to 'upper 20's', and Sunday night, (and Monday and Tuesday), are now forecast in the low 'teens'. Hmmm...MAYBE Sunday there night too, if I am asked, I won't refuse, but If it is that cold Monday and Tuesday it is either get another heavy blanket..(or wear 3 layers of clothing)..for the shed, or swing somewhere else. I am not sure which of us would start it, or alainst whom, but there would be bloodshed at the apt. after any longer than 3 nights...LOL!!...(maybe!).
I most likely will not leave the house tomorrow...(oh yeah, btw, Rachel is coming to play with Ed and Devin)..and if it as cold as expected, maybe not Sunday either, so I may not be back here 'til Monday. I'm going to try to watch the playoff game alone at Jenn's, I think they are going to their priest's for lunch/dinner...GO RAVENS!!! ...
Have a warm safe weekend.
Take time to appreciate that warmth, and Please take the time to help a Homeless Veteran at :
As F*cked up as my life may seem at times, it really is a piece of cake to what some of these men...and women!.. are forced to deal with.
Our Country...Our Heroes...Our Responsibility
Later.......Dave


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave, My name is (also) Dave C. I am a photographer with Baltimore Magazine. I am interested in meeting, hanging out and photographing you for a story ( I am working with Evan S.) in an upcoming issue. What is the best way to arrange time for a meeting? Phone? E mail? Let me know what you think - Thanks, DC