Friday, October 29, 2010

"Be Our Guest, Be Our Guest.................."

Good Morning;
Just time for a quick post right now, I have to get to Jenn's to babysit Devin.
It's time for another...'Tea Par-ee, Pop-Pop'!.....lol.
A Disney Beauty and the Beast 'Tea Par-ee' no less....no prizes for guessing who plays the Beast.....LOL!
I also have to call the doctor and see if there has been any diagnoses or determinations from the MRI and CT Scans done last week.
I woke up today with another temporary partial paralysis in my left hand and arm.
Oh Joy!!!, more problems.
I am hoping Jenn got a chance to wash my jeans with one of her loads, the weather is cooling off quite rapidly and they are my only pair of long pants left. Even though I am known for wearing shorts all winter long, that WAS in Florida, or here in Baltimore when my apartment, job, and lover were all in the same building..... as may imagine...I stayed in a lot.....LOL!
Today is early closing at the library, so I may not be back until Saturday morning.
Later.............Dave

No comments: