Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Cold Feet, Warm Heart.......Or Just......Peripheral Artery Disease?.............."

Good Afternoon;

It is getting colder, so last night I spent some time re-paneling the shed with the boxes I had stored for that purpose. It was just a temporary quick fix until I get the motivation to tear out some of the old cardboard and refit the newer pieces and get a hold of some polyethylene sheeting and configure it and staple it to the roof and walls in such a way that the leaks all run down to one point where I am going to funnel the water into a piece of PVC pipe and out the wall.

It was cold but not so cold that my feet should have been as cold and uncomfortable as they were. I am still waiting for answers and results from the tests that were run last week. I don't know if it is a nerve or circulation issue, but my ankles feel 'tight', but they are not retaining water like an edema. My hands and fingers are also a concern that must be addressed.


Yesterday Devin and I had a ball and we got to watch Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony too, (my trade off for being allowed to watch the Noon news in peace.....lol).
I rolled out of there about 4:00 pm. after showering and grabbing my last 'markout' sandwich from her 'fridge. Now I'm working on the last few in the freezer, which should last me through Monday. (I have my can of Octopus in Garlic Sauce if all else fails....LOL!...really, I grabbed it one day at the Giant on impulse, planning to either make a salad or pasta with it over Jenn's and keep forgetting it!) On Tuesday I'll have a couple bucks left after 'necessaries' for one actual meal somewhere...lol.
I ran into my friend Michelle this morning, (the artist and MICA professor), and we tried to catch up a bit, but as usual she was on the run. I'm hoping that we can get together for a nice, long, relaxing talk over a couple of coffees over the school's holiday break. I'm heading over to Jenn's now to pack up my lunch and grab a bucket of coffee and head over to the Starbucks.
Tomorrow I'm going over there in the afternoon to hang out and shower while they are out and hopefully Rachel will be able to come and spend some time with me there.
Okay, I have to run now and get the bus. I may be back tomorrow when the library opens at 1:00 pm., before I stop by Jenn's.
Tonight it's back to the shed, after cruising past the construction site rolloff checking for castoff scraps of recyclable 'home improvement' materials.
Later........Dave

No comments: