Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Connect The Dots & Fill In The Blanks........Or.........Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego

Good Afternoon;

Talk about a f*cked up night and missing morning!

Everything was nominally normal yesterday as I left here and caught the buses to the Starbucks, ate the sandwiches from the day before, drank coffee, read and did the crossword puzzles. The drizzle and the greyness during the daylight and the dampness, mist, and layer of moisture on every outside surface in combination with the onset of another slide into the beginning stages of a depression cycle had me feeling somewhat down, but not more than usual for this point in the cycle.
I caught the buses back to the library, finished another book in the series I am reading, ("The Lost Fleet"; by Jack Campbell), and dropped it in the night return box, then stopped at the Giant and the gas station, again all as usual.
I went to sleep about 11:30 pm. too tired to read and remember waking up at 1:30 am. and hearing the sounds of an auto accident somewhere nearby. The next thing I knew I seemed to be abruptly jerked in consciousness and I was standing outside the gas station, apparently having a conversation, (of which I have no memory!), with someone for the past 30 minutes! This was about 4:00 am.
I distinctly remember returning to the shed and barring the door from the inside, and placing an empty plastic bottle in such a way so that it would fall and hit the concrete floor and wake me up if the door was opened. At 7:30 am. I again "snapped" back into awareness....on the #56 bus...in Glyndon at the turn-around!, talking to a woman who knew my name but I have no memory of meeting...on the #59 bus!....and making the transfer to the #56! About an hours worth of riding and waiting time. I was told in both cases I was carrying on a coherent and cogent conversation.
I went back to the shed and the door was shut and latched as I always do, and all my stuff was there, and my bedding was rolled and stored. I'm kind of freaked out about all this...obviously. I had not eaten, drank, or consumed anything different than usual, and had not had any alcohol or drugs that would cause these side effects.
The only link I can figure out is the possible connection to the strange and bizarre dreams I have been having of late.
I'm back after a 4 hour gap, Jenn was passing by and picked me up and I went to her place for lunch, then I took the bus to Prologue and met with my caseworker. I told her about these events and that I am going to use my psychiatric referral to try to get an appointment as soon as I research the 5 available facilities and their doctors.
I also had a letter from S.S.A., .....the second automatic denial which will initiate the next stage of the appeal process. It is also time to seek out legal guidance.
My time here is up, and I'm falling asleep at the keyboard anyway.
I'll most likely be back tomorrow evening after the next session with Michelle at the dental clinic at BCCC at 1:00 pm.
But if not....Friday morning.
Later..........Dave

No comments: