Monday, October 25, 2010

"Jungle Fever.......And.........Monkey Butt Attack.........."

Good Morning;
Another lovely autumn day, and this time I'm up in time to experience more than 3 hours of it...lol! After I left here yesterday afternoon it was basically autopilot until I got back to the shed....i.e., bus, bus, Starbucks, bus, bus, gas station, shed. I was awake due to the fact that I laid on my ass most of the day, and did not drink my coffee until almost 6:00 pm., so I read, then watched "Jumanji" on the portable DVD player, (What a great movie, I want to get Rachel over Jenn's apartment one day and watch it with her), then read some more until after 3:00 am. I was up and out at 9:00 am. and on the pay phone trying to set up appointments for the psych doctor for ASAP, Ihave to call back later today to check on a possible cancellation for this week or next week, or I'll have to wait a month for an opening, (unless I declare an emergency, but I'm not going there...yet?!).
I'll be back later, I just got an e-mail from Jenn an there is an opening in the shower schedule that I am going to take advantage of right now....I've got a case of Monkey Butt........LOL!!!
Later.............Dave

No comments: