Friday, October 12, 2012

"COPY!!!............. Night Moves ..................&................Movin' On Up, To the East Side!!..........."

Good Afternoon;

So..........I'm here at the library and I've just e-mailed copy to Evan at the City Paper for next week's column.

Last night was uneventful but cold, my feet were again at that 'burning cold' stage that kept me from sleeping solidly.

There was one strange occurence though, at some point after 2:00 am. when I actually was in REM sleep a woman came up and said "here you go this is all I have for now" or something similar, and left a package of peanut butter crackers next to me, I don't know if she went by Barry and Mark also, it's a pretty hazy memory, I think...THINK, it may have been a female Maryland State Trooper, because I have a vague remembrance of the kind of Khaki/Olive trousers they wear in the  limited field of vision of my sleep crusted eyes.

I am meeting Jenn's friend Lauren at her father's house in Canton at 5:30 this eveningto get the keys and the tour and to meet the nasty kitty I am going to be pet-(and house)-sitting for the next 5?  maybe 6? weeks.
Hell yeah! Indoor plumbing, Indoor sleeping, washer/dryer, heat, TV!!!
I don't know if there is a computer or internet access there, so my posts may be somewhat spotty...(well even more than they have been....lol)

And my time is completely up again.....

Later................Dave

No comments: