Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"Rain Delay..........................."

Good Afternoon;

So.... I'm sitting here in the library dozing off at the keyboard. It's that kind of day out there, gray, dark, raining steadily and at times coming down like Niagara Falls. I've been here at the library since around 9:00 pm. last night, when I walked over after John dropped me off at the Giant.
I watched TV until about 1:00 am. and tried to get the power cord to work on the laptop,....with no luck. :(
Then, with a double load of cardboard beneath me I fell asleep as soon as I got on top of the sleeping bag. I woke up sometime during the night and crawled inside, but have no memory of doing so. I was awakened just before 6:00 am. when it started to rain, gently. At a bit past 7:00 am. it started to come down in buckets, luckily with almost no wind. I moved everthing over about 8 inches so it was up against the wall and went back to sleep until 8:00 am. when the 'Shufffling Gray Horde' began to arrive early for the senior center.

At 9:00 am. I came inside and have been checking the rain to see if has let up any so i can head over tp the coffee shop.....or at least down to the Giant to make a cup of coffee and grab a bite to eat.

Times up for now..

Later..............Dave 

No comments: