Friday, October 5, 2012

"Surprise Visit......................................"

Good Afternoon;

Well.......I'mstill at he library and I have 7 minutes left on my computer time...
so I thought I'd bore you a little more....lol!
 I was getting ready to leave and stop by S.S.A. to drop of some paperwork, then eat a quick breakfast...(yeah I know, it's after lunch time....but I never got around to eating), then make my 4:00 pm. doctor's appointment at JAI. I was in the stacks and someone said hello and iy was the ex'es boyfriend who told me Rachel was too with her mother and sister.

So I got to spend some time with Rachel and we checked out one of the new "Playaway VIEW" mini video players and tried it out. it's real neat, a box the size of a small GPS unit with a movie/series/episode/collection of short videos. Too bad it's only here in kid's books so far.

I'm just about on the way to the bus now, and REALLY out of time...

Later...............Dave 


No comments: