Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Quick Quips.................."

Good Evening;

So........just put Rachel to bed here in the apartment  I am cat/apt. sitting. We went to 'Disney On Ice' at the First Mariner Arena and so did Tom and Devin by chance. We saw them across the ice and met to say hello outside as we caught the bus and they caught the train back to Hunt Valley where they left the car.
As usual the show was wonderful........ but hey, it's Disney!...'nuff said?....lol.

In lieu of a full post.....because I am falling asleep too....here is a quick rundown of the past couple days.

I spent Tuesday afternoon and evening, and Wednesday until about 1:30 pm. when Tom, Jenn, & Devin dropped me off at the Light Rail in Hunt Valley. As the train stopped at Mt. Washington I held the door for a second and the 'ex' got Rachel to the train and handed her off to me.....just like a bag of mail in an old western movie......lol!

We took the train own to the Inner Harbor then caught the bus to the apartment here in Canton/Brewers Hill, where I showered, etc. and she met and petted Zorro, the fat cat. After about 2 hours it was back on the bus to the Arena and the iceshow.

I have another column in this week's Baltimore City Paper, (Oct. 24th - 30th issue......
Titled----"Homelesscide......{what else..lol!}.... --'One Step Forward, Two Steps Back'...."),
and on the way to Hunt Valley Tuesday to meet Jenn I stopped by the offices of the paper to see Evan and got a $20.00 advance for bus fare and food money for Rachel and myself until Friday.
When I get the balance of the check then.....look out Target here I come! I just hope the duct tape holds out for 1 more day on my current "blue/silver jeans".....lol!

Okay.......bedtime, in a real bed!

Later.......................................Dave

No comments: