Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Vegetable Soup ............. AKA .............. Couch Potato ................... (Without A Couch) ....."

Good Afternoon;


Well........Nothing new to report since Monday's post......and that's a good thing! (mostly)
I have been basically vegging out, taking advantage of not going anywhere or doing anything......Because I Can!!!
(and being flat broke helps....lol!)
I really DO have to get to D.S.S. this week though....Friday morning it looks like.

I am going up to Jenn's this afternoon to monster-sit tonight and tomorrow morning, returning here to Canton and Zorro the phony tough guy cat I am watching. He comes off mean.....until you get inside his guard and scratch behind his ears and along his jaw.....lol! Then he purrs and slaps at me if I stop too soon or get off the proper spot......'pussy!!!!'....................lol!

Rachel is already at Jenn's she went up yesterday evening to see Ed and Devin. I think she is coming down here to spend the night with me when I leave there tomorrow afternoon.

That's it for now.............

Later.......................................Dave


No comments: