Friday, August 21, 2009

" Sanitized For Your Protection.................."

Good Morning;
I feel human again!!! I just showered and shaved and had a cup of coffee at Rachel's, and now I am waiting for her to finish in the shower. We are heading out and about for a while and going to see what fun we can have on a $7.00 budget. Ice cream for sure and maybe the carousel if I can slide her through the turnstiles at the subway on my bus pass. Most likely we will go and play in the Kid's Fountain at the Inner Harbor, (Oh yeah, I've got some pictures from our last trip, got to figure out how to import them here....??????),after that?? Who knows? Possibly the library, if so I'll be back with an update, if not, I'll see you tomorrow, as the library closes at 5:30 pm. this evening..............
..............................later.......Dave

No comments: