Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Which Is a Worse Waste Of Time.....The Writing...OR...The Reading Of This Post?........................"

Good Afternoon...for the 3rd time.....lol;
Can you tell that I'm killing time at the library today?....(and the A/C here is not up to snuff either....lol).
I found some change on the ground, in the coin return of the copier and in my bag...COFFEE MONEY....HOORAY!!!
So at least I have something to drink, (and caffeine), to go with my mayonnaise and BBQ sauce burritos lunch, with honey and cinnamon burritos for dessert.
I'm going to trust to luck and providence today and see what happens. I walked outside and it's miserable and muggy....the hell with it, I'm not dealing with the corner today, if I can't find some money for food then I'll try the 'get the fried chicken on the way to the dumpster' bit, if that doesn't work....well I can afford to lose some weight anyway........lol.
Today...everything hurts, and what does not...is numb, these are not the most comfortable or well designed chairs.
At least my depression has chosen to express itself by means of, 'attemped humor in a jugular vein', rather than 'attempted suicide in a femoral artery'.
I'm outta here for real...unless I come back tonight....I'm going to go shave, I'll either feel better--or--slip and not care...............later.........Dave


No comments: