Friday, December 18, 2009

"Deja Stu(pid)..................."

Good Afternoon;
Hi, I'm back, and so are my Followers! Hello and Welcome Katie, whether or no Google fixed the problem or your signing on to be a Follower kickstarted the widget...it is now working.
I was in here on Tuesday and about to sign on and write something, when I had to get up and leave because right next to me, and exhibiting the total lack of manners and sense of entitlement typical of the breed , were the same loud and foul mouthed young females that I encountered the other day. It was either leave of kill someone...and they have just sat down next to me again....
Later............Dave

1 comment:

Katie said...

Glad the problem seems to be fixed :)

I have slight ;) internet paranoia and start wanting to purge all of my accounts every once in a while... I tried to purge my blogger, but google wouldn't let me. So, I figured why not just use blogger to follow people again instead of using my browser favorites...