Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"SSSHHHHHH!!!..........No Talking!........"

Good Morning;
I am at the Main Branch of the Enoch Pratt Free Library in Baltimore City, right across the street from The Basilica Of The Assumption, home to many of the Catholic homeless services in the city, I guess that makes me both Urban and Suburban 'residentially challenged', now that I am at one of the favorite cold weather hangouts of many of the street people in Baltimore.....LOL.
I am only here because I had to go to Monkee's early this morning, and it was more convenient to travel here than to go back out to Pikesville, since I have to go to Mt. Washington to the coffee shop for 2 meetings today.
One of those is with the publisher of the Jewish Times, who was introduced to this blog by his editor, and my very good friend Neil. Who knows what will come from this, a new friend, a story, some contacts, and maybe a little 'inside help' to getting some assistance?
I stopped by my daughter Jenn's yesterday to wash clothes and shower, and spend some time with her without the kids, (they were at her Mom's..my first 'ex'...lol). Istopped at the Starbucks after and ran into Allan, and we talked until close, when Jenn stopped by after her meeting and gave me a ride back to Pikesville. It was cold as hell last night but I laid out the blanket so as to make myself into a taco and I stayed nice and warm as one..(with hot salsa!!), until the evil prostate monster forced me out into the cold....lol.
I am on the 'short term' computer, so that means there is no chair, and my back and feet are hurting, I may be back later................Dave

No comments: