Monday, August 2, 2010

"7,000 And Counting.................."

Good Afternoon;
Okay, I'm back. I spent about 2 and 1/2 hours on buses and trains and waiting time to get to Monkee's and back. I now have a full months peace of mind and supply of my 'bupes'; one major stressor eliminated. I also purchased my monthly bus pass for August, another problem solved.
Now.....the elephant in the room that I have been walking around and trying to ignore has planted itself right in my face and is standing on my foot.
I'm talking about the court date for tomorrow. Someone told me that I look very calm considering the fact that I may face jail time for contempt of court...I told them to look at my fingernails, which are chewed down to the second knuckle!
I am waiting to hear from my caseworker at Prologue regarding some editing of a letter that they are writing concerning my case, and that has me on edge and ready to jump off.
I am spending the night at Jenn's, heading over there late and hopefully the kids will be asleep, so I can shower in the morning. I am supposed to be picked up at 7:45 am. by my caseworker who is going to accompany me, for moral support if nothing else, and maybe speak to the judge if asked.
There was a paragraph in the letter that I feel is less than helpful and possibly even harmful, I am waiting to see if she will delete it.
If not........I may be on my own.
I'm really too tense to write now, and time is up anyway, so I'm logging out and by the grace of God I'll be back tomorrow afternoon.
Later................Dave
P.S. -7,000+ hits on the blog as of this afternoon........ Thanks For Reading everyone

No comments: