Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Gone Fission.............OR......Having A Blast.........AKA........Closed For Vacation.."

Good Afternoon;
Well, this is the first day since Friday that I've sat down at the computer. I've been at Jenn's house with Rachel and the laptop is with Jenn and the family in Ocean City, (Md.), on vacation.
It has been too hot to go out on the bus with Rachel with no money or destination, (I was promised cash to be able to do some things with her but that's another story for another day), so we have been staying in the A/C and playimg games and watching the cable and having DVD movie nights. We have gotten no farther than the Plaza Giant to shop for goodies for our dinners except for today. I had to pick up my prescription for BP meds so we stopped here at the library and are going to the Pikesville Giant, hope fully before the next set of thunderboomers hit. I.....WE!! are really enjoying our "Daddy~Daughter Days" even without going anywhere, this is what I.....We really miss the most!
I'm going to let her have some game time on www.PBSKIDS.com now, I'll be back on Saturday.
Later..................Dave

No comments: