Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!!!!....................."

Good Afternoon;

When I left here yesterday I stopped at Rachel's house to give her her gift and spend some time with her. She was overjoyed to see me, but had her friend Lily over so I was relegated to second place....lol.

I ended up sitting and having a nice talk with her Mom and getting caught up on the details of her school plans for this year...(homeschooling, and we talked about my desire that she be in a more traditional school sitting next year, and agreed that we will begin trying NOW!! to put all the ducks in a row in order to accomplish this, Rachel was accepted at Beth Tfiloh, which is an Orthodox school I can live with, with modern teaching methods, an excellent secular studies program, and a very impressive number of graduates going on to Colleges and Universities, not just yeshiva or seminaries)...and all the drama and mess regarding the continuing child custody battles revolving around her other kids....(and as poor a father as I may happen to be at this point in time; I am still mile above this sick, psychotic, psychopathic and amazing petty and incredibly stupid asshole she was first married to!! His own children either fear or hate him...or both! Amazingly they are still very loving kids and good siblings to Rachel.).

I left there 2 hours after I had originallly planned and headed over to Jenn's, where I had dinner, did the dishes, showered and then put the kids to bed. For some reason everyone woke up cranky and tired out. The kids are just past the midpoint of a summer cold, I slept poorly onthe couch..I could not get my padding right on the framework...Jenn and Tom both felt crappy too....I'm not evem going to try to guess THEIR reasons....lol.

Jenn came in last night and asked me what I'm doing tonight,can I watch the kids aagain because she was asked to speak at a meeting...well I just checked my calendar and my e-mail, and my dance card is empty again so I guess Edward doesn't get his wish...'that you never babaysit me again , Pop-pop'....heh...heh...heh..... you think I'm strict little buddy....just wait until you start Catholic School next week.....I hope you don't have Sister 'Mary Francis Torquemada' for your teacher!........LOL!

I think she has also booked me for Wednesday and Thursday nights too, and at least one weekend night, so Ed and I are going to be real tired of one another real soon......LOL!

The 'Ex' gave me the hair clippers, so tomorrow morning I am being shorn like a sheep again. I am much ahppier with little or no hair. the only reason I don't shave my head anymore is that without a goatee or some other form of interesting facial hair, (which I can no longer find the patience to deal with, nor do I like the feeling of), I tend to resemble either 'The Goofy Buddha'....or....'Dopey', from "Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs"!

I'm out of time so, I'll be back at some point in the next few days, depending on the rain, the grand monsters and the availabilty of the laptop or the library hours.

Later.........Dave

No comments: