Friday, August 6, 2010

"Spin Cycle Blues..................."

Good Morning;

Yesterday, (Thursday), the library computers were down for an upgrade, and when I was at Jenn's to shower I just didn't feel like dealing with the laptop, and I really was not in the mood to write, nor was there anything new, relevant, or funny to write about.

For some reason I have not been sleeping well the past week, and the numbness and loss of feeling in my arms and legs has returned. This, and the beginning of a downward slide in the depression cycle, along with the heat and humidity...88% at 11:30 pm. last night!...has had me in a state of emotional inertia, a sort of 'neutral negativity'.
While trying to preserve my cash for next week with Rachel, I have been running into a bunch of minor but necessary expenses that has nickel and dimed me to $20.00. I'm hoping to make a trade with her mother or Jenn on Saturday that will gain me some cash. I'll have plenty of food for us, but I need bus money for her, since the disability pass will not allow one to cover the 2 children under 6 that the standard pass will.

I'm watching the grandkids Saturday morning while Jenn does the last minute running around to get ready for their trip to Ocean City, Md. on Sunday through Friday. I'll be staying there with Rachel from Sunday on.



Until then it's just here at the library, the coffee shop a little later on and the shed....the same old rut.


I may be back later...........Dave

No comments: