Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Same Old Song And Dance.........."

Good Morning;

So I never made it to the library yesterday, which is just as well, I had nothing new to say. I spent Tuesday night at Jenn's and left there around 2:00 pm. Wednesday. I decided to take the the first bus that went by and leave it to chance whether I was going to Pikesville and the library or the Starbucks. The 58 came by and was heading to Mt. Washington so I ended up at the coffee shop. I was sitting outside after it closed and it was actually quite cool with shorts on, so I jumped on the next bus back over here. I was in the shed by 11:15 pm. and asleep by 11:45 pm., waking up around 2:45 am., (thinking it was much closeer to morning), to use the tree and went back to sleep. I was up by 7:30 am. wide awake with nothing to do, nowhere to go and no money or stamps to go shopping. I have a few breakfast sandwiches that someone at the coffee shop gave me, so I do have something to eat, and I am going back to Jenn's this evening to watch the grand monsters so there is dinner and breakfast for tomorrow.
My biggest concern now is the fact that I am out of 'bupes' and Monkee may not get more until the weekend. She is going to find out today and hopefully, (knock wood, cross fingers...etc.), will be able to resupply. I am down to less than a dollar until Thursday the 2nd of next month, so she is my 'on credit' option. I tried to call from the courtesy phone at the Giant earlier, (I'm also out of minutes on both phones), but recieved no answer, so she may be at the pharmacy now.

No comments: