Monday, August 2, 2010

"Fresh Air....?"

Good Afternoon;
Well it's kind of gray and cloudy outside right now, and feels like rain is imminent. It is not too hot but there is a feeling of 'heaviness' in the air, and a sense of anticipation that something is about to happen.
I woke up warm this morning, even though the rest of the shed was not too hot, because I had the little fan off to conserve the batteries the body heat and the air, and the funk, seems to accumulate in the area under the shelves where I sleep. I think a car or truck must have been idling near by at some point because I woke up with a headache and there was a lingering odor of exhaust.
Carbon Monoxide scented air freshener?
Okay the phone just rang and I have to leave immediately to meet Monkee to get my meds for the month.
I'll be back later this afternoon or evening.
......Dave

No comments: