Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Generalissimo Francisco Franco Is Still Dead,......But His Condition Is Stable............AKA..................Still No Sight Of Land.........."

Good Afternoon;
Nothing really new or interesting to mention today. No humorous anecdotes or ironic observations or deep (or twisted) philosophical thoughts to offer. I spent the afternoon, evening and night at Jenn's watching the grand monsters and cooked dinner for Jenn and Tom and myself. Did the dishes as expected, and as expected my back and legs started giving out halfway through and I had to stop and sit before I could finish. I did get a HOT!!! shower though, when the hot water heater was re-lit whoever did it turned the thermostat up to a dangerous level, the water could scald a small if he or she turned it on full blast without an adult around. Tom was going to turn it down himself later today. I slept badly, I think I'm going through male-menopause......hot flashes all night long, cold sweats and mood swings, and the padding on the couch slipped during the night leaving me bruised and sore on the hips, and on the neck and shoulder area.
I have to try to meet up with my caseworker tomorrow to review some mail from S.S.A. about my claim.
When get back to Pikesville tonight I'll be back in the shed, (which reminds me I have to stop by the dollar store and get a package of batteries...they are 3 for a dollar, which is a good racket because almost all devices use an even number of batteries so most people buy 2 packs....lol), and the heat and humidity. It is supposed to rain and storm tomorrow so Wednesday night may be reasonable.
if I finish what I am doing today, (details at a later date), I may end up at the coffee shop, which reminds me I owe some thanks to Josh for funnelling some discards my way on a few recent occasions.

Okay, I gotta go, the clerk is on his way back to the office and his computer.....

later.......Dave

No comments: