Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Rush To Judgement Rant........."

Good Afternoon;
I swear that if another clueless, know nothing, white bread and Miracle Whip, suburban do-gooder starts lecturing me about how I should be staying in a shelter or a mission, and looks down their nose at me when I explain MY!! reasons for not staying there, (briefly, in no particular order of relevance; having things stolen, filth, overcrowding, having to leave out at some un-godly hour of the morning anyway, disrespect, lining up to get in hours before the doors open, [and sometimes being turned away when the capacity is met before you get to the head of the line], the drunks and junkies, the smell, lack of dignified treatment and independence, having to worry about lice, fleas, and bedbugs, the noise,...etc...etc..etc..)......I'm going to calf rope and hogtie that individual and take them to a shelter and let them spend the night there!!!
Don't PREACH what you don't know!
Later.........Dave

No comments: