Friday, April 22, 2011

"Freaky Friday............................."

Good Evening;
Well I'm sitting here in Jenn's apartment watching cable, with both cats and the dog.
Which is a bit bizarre because Tom is at the Rush concert at the 1st Mariner Arena downtown with two of his high school buddies, one of whom is up visiting from Florida, and Jenn and the kids are on an 'extended sleepover' at her closest friends house. I haven't pushed for the full story of what's going on and she is not ready to talk about it yet, but I do have some idea. Tom brought Ed over about lunchtime and we hung out for a while Tom took Jenn and Devin to get Devin's hearing checked and then they all stopped back here for a bit before he took them all back to where they, Jenn and the kids, are staying.

I had gotten here about 10 minutes after 8:00 am. and after downing a few cups of coffee, made some burgers and ate. Tom and I had a chance to talk for once without anyone interrupting, and I told him the same thing I told Jenn, that I was available to watch the kids any time, day or night, when they were ready to seek counseling together.

I was in the shower when they all left and after I got out I sat down in the recliner and spaced, dozing in and out for a couple hours until Tom came back with his friend Brian. The third friend showed up a short while later and they left to take the Metro subway to the concert a little while ago
I never did get to sleep this morning after I posted the last entry here, so I'm still falling asleep here and the backspace key is getting a real workout, as is the spell check. The concert is at 7:30 pm. so I'm going to nap until 9:30 pm. and catch the bus back to the shed. I should be able to get to sleep at a reasonable hour, like 2:00 am......lol.
I have to stop at the library in the morning, but other than that I don't have plans for Saturday. I need to find $4.00 so I can wash some clothes asap, I'm wearing my last pair of shorts. I have half my dirty laundry here and half at the shed so even if I am unable to get back here to get at it, if Tom is not here, I'll be able to have enough to get by for a couple days.
I just nodded out and leaned on the keyboard and woke up to 8 lines of ;
QUWRH;FKJBSO;HFWe'whg'oqhwngowqw'ofhbvc rwnwg..........LOL!

Here is a link to a new blog that just started I came across,
that has a link to another Baltimore blogger who is also homeless Mark Schumann
who blogs at,

You can just click on them...got that fixed at least

I'm done, fell asleep again over the keys,
Later........Dave

And don't ask me about what's with the colors and fonts again,
hellifiknow!



No comments: