Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Lucky 13....(THOUSAND!)..........."

Good Evening;
So it's about 8:30 pm. and I'm here at the Starbucks getting ready to pack up and catch the buses back to the shed. After signing off last night, (this morning), I passed right out and woke up at 9:15 am., barely, to go to the bathroom, then went right back out like a light until 1:30 pm. I was totally out of it when I woke up, disoriented and not sure if it was am. or pm. for a bit. After going over to the Giant and soaking my head in the sink for a while I jumped on the buses and headed over here to the coffee shop for a couple 'refills', wink-wink/nod-nod....lol, and ate the food I had left after last nights distribution spree, and read a book. That's it for today, no excitement just a slow motion crawl.

I see that in 8 more hits there will be 13,000 visits to the blog.
Who'd a thunk it!?

Later..........and, Thank You one and all............Dave

No comments: