Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Freddy Fender Redux...................AKA......................... "Wasted Days And Wasted Nights"

Good Afternoon;


Another crazy night of interrupted sleep, tired but unable to sleep, falling asleep and waking up a short time later, and then being wide awake, and falling asleep in the morning when I wanted to be up.


I'm here at the library for the first time in a while, I had a book to drop off and two to pick up and a few minutes to kill befor I have to catch a bus to Jenn's where I am going to grab a shower and a cup of coffee, and hopefully something to eat for the first time today.


It was a wasted day, I stayed in the shed this morning because it seemed as if there was going to be some serious thunderstorms, which never appeared, and ended up not leaving until 5:45 pm. Of course it is now beautiful out.


I have been in e-mail contact with my caseworker from Prologue, who I have been avoiding like everyone and everything else recently, and will be talking to and maybe meeting with her tomorrow. I am supposed to sign new form for another year of service, and release authorizations, etc. If not tomorrow, the beginning of next week.


I may be back from the shed when I leave Jenn's tonight.

Later.......................Dave

No comments: