Friday, June 26, 2009

"Declaration Of Interdependence.............."

Hello again;
Just a single thought that has been building in intensity for a while now and has come to a point of either explosion or implosion.
The more time I am spending with Rachel, the more the desire, need, and neccessity to acquire a place I can safely live with her is growing, and my reactions to this pressure has been all over the map. Ranging from a confident knowledge of my ability to care for her and figure a way to provide....all the way to a feeling that I'm never ever going to be able to get out of this situation.
Something is about to blow up soon, I can only hope and pray that it will be a 'controlled demolition' and that the fallout is not radioactive and toxic.
Like a waterlogged earthen dam holding back a rain swollen river during a flood, somethings gonna give, so prepare to evacuate the area downstream.
later.............Dave

No comments: